New Game Mode: Fire and Blood
In this game mode, players look to destroy two of their opponent’s units, marked at the start of the turn. A great game mode for those who want to spend more time hunting down their enemies and winning decisive battles on the table, rather than holding strategic positions.
Deployment: 18” each side.
- When placing Terrain, the usual restriction of placing at least 6” (Short Range) away from any Deployment Zone is ignored.
- Once units have been deployed, beginning with the First Player, each player will alternate selecting 2 of their opponent’s deployed Combat Units and place 1 Objective token on each of them. These tokens represent Marked Units.
- When your Commander’s unit activates, you may select 1 enemy Combat Unit within Long Range and place 1 Victory Point token on that unit.
- Each time a friendly Marked Unit destroys an enemy with an Attack or Ability, gain +1 additional Victory Point.
- Enemy Marked Units grant +2 Victory Points when destroyed.
- Each time any enemy unit with Victory Point tokens is destroyed, gain additional Victory Points equal to the Victory Point tokens on that unit.
ASOIAF ERRATA v1.3
The A Song of Ice and Fire miniatures game v1.3 errata has several notable updates, including a change to Varys (The Spider).
Errata: Remove the last line from Ability: “This may be repeated if unsuccessful”
Additionally, general FAQ questions regarding the Free Folk for ASOIAF the miniatures game have been added.